This page is open to groups or individuals who donate $500 or more to the TLEW.
- CenturyLink for their donation to the Museum for the purchase of a much needed Message Board now hanging in Museum Display Car #403 – We will be updating it as needed during the year for visitors to know what is going on at the Museum.
- Concepts Home Remodeling and Repairs for all the supplies needed to transform the 403’s Interior into a useful Museum Display, Activity and Meeting Car.
- CJ Owen for 50 New Cushioned Chairs and 10 New Folding Tables currently being used in the 403.
- Duane Karam For all the supplies to rebuild the Grand Rapids Storage Shed with New Siding and Steel Doors.
- Baumann Auto Group Genoa (Formerly Genoa Ford): Sales Consultant John Wronkowicz and General Manager Jeff Brown along with Concepts and Clouse Construction arranged for the TLE&W Railway and Museum to participate during phase-1 on the demolition of the Ford Dealership in Genoa during the last week in September to make way for their new facility. By allowing the removal of reusable fixtures and building supplies, this generous donation will save us thousands of dollars during future projects at the TLE&W Railway and Museum. Special Thanks go to (Waterville Resident and Bluebird Supporter) John Wronkowicz who kept the project alive for the Museum. If you are looking for a new or used car contact John at: firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know you appreciate what he did for our Museum.